INTERNSHIP DAY 35

 INTERNSHIP DAY 35

35th day of internship phase 2. As usual, I reached the school by 8.30 AM and then signed the attendance register at HM’s office. The day began with a prayer at 9.25 AM. 

In the morning session, I engaged in completing my record works.

 In the 4th hour, I got substitution at 6K. I revised some math problems for their Onam exam. After that at 12.30 PM we had lunch. 

In the 5th hour, I had class at 8E1 from 1.15 PM to 2.00 PM. I introduced the concept of REGULAR POLYGONS in the class. 



In the 6th hour, again I had class at 8E1 from 2.00 PM to 2.40 PM. The class dealt with problems on regular polygons. 

The classes ended by 3.25 PM, I had evening duty in front of the LP section. After that I signed the attendance register at HM’s office and left the school by 4.15 PM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE END...🥺

SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 2- DAY 1

INTERNSHIP DAY 5