INTERNSHIP DAY 34

 INTERNSHIP DAY 34


34th day of internship phase 2.

I reached the school by 8.30 AM and then signed the attendance register at HM’s office. After that I had morning duty in front of gate 13 from 8.45 AM to 9.15. The day began with the morning prayer at 9.25 am. 

In the morning session I had no class, So I engaged in completing my record works. 


Today I had food distribution duty from 12.20 PM to 1.00 PM. 

After that, In the 6th hour I had class at 6E1 from 2.00 PM to 2.40 PM. The class dealt with problems on unchanging sums. 

In the last hour I got substitution at 5F. I engaged the class by making the children read malayalam text book.

 The class ended by 3.10 PM. After the National Anthem I signed the attendance register at HM’s office and left the school by 4.15 PM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE END...🥺

SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 2- DAY 1

INTERNSHIP DAY 5